- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UNITED STATES
• We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to drive the strategy for Experian Marketing Services’ digital and offline identity assets, products, and propositions across the marketing ecosystem.
• Experian Marketing Services currently operates identity management systems that help our markets resolve disparate identities and recognize consumers to enable personalized, 1:1 marketing across channels. We have a rapidly growing need to continue expanding our strategy on identity data and services to meet market demand.
• The candidate will be responsible for defining and executing product strategy, understanding market needs, creating customer-centric requirements and roadmaps, maintaining competitive analysis, influencing product development in an Agile framework, and driving marketing programs with support of the marketing team.
• Assess market needs related to digital identity. Define appropriate product strategies for Experian’s identity assets, products, and propositions.
• Size the markets for your products and report regularly on the competitive landscape. Determine market potential and revenue opportunities that exist
• Capture voice of customer and create competitive differentiation and compelling positioning in market
• Working with product owners, drive specific innovation projects, including partnering with the Experian Data Lab and other relevant development teams, and drive regular creation of MVPs that solve market problems
• Work cross-functionally across other internal Experian business units and product management teams to ensure products are positioned in alignment with other Experian capabilities and platforms
• Work to further deepen relationships with Experian’s partners in the ad-tech ecosystem to drive adoption of Experian identity services.
• Working with product owners, drive the delivery of product roadmaps for new products and major product enhancements, as well as manage the overall product lifecycle
• Create regular thought leadership pieces, such as white papers, webinars, research reports, and other relevant materials to reinforce Experian’s place in the market
• Engage in various trade association working groups within the data driven marketing ecosystem (ie: IAB, DMA, etc) to represent Experian
• Engage with key analysts that cover the space where Experian Marketing Services operates (ie: Gartner, Forrester, etc)
• Manage training of internal Experian stakeholders in the value that products deliver in market
• Ensure enablement of sales teams by creating market-facing product collateral and other external materials
• Cultivate external relationships with clients, third parties and consumers to drive product adoption.
Knowledge, Experience, and Qualifications:
• 5+ years of strong experience within the data-driven, addressable marketing space (digital and offline required) and the role that identity plays within it.
• 5+ years of demonstrated product management leadership, working both internally to drive delivery on roadmap goals, and externally to evaluate and drive partnerships that advance product strategy.
• Experience working within Agile Product Frameworks
• Excellent client-facing presentation skills required
• A metrics-driven approach to product management
• High sense of urgency and ability to work well in and navigate a matrix environment
• Creativity - Can formulate ways to overcome obstacles, will fight for our products’ success in market, and can own the path forward on both existing and new products
• Critical Mind - Can identify issues and turn them into opportunities. Can work well across multiple groups to achieve business outcomes.
• Communication - Can explain complex concepts in simple terms to a variety of internal and external audiences
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required
• Ability to travel 20% of time
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.