- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you want to work in a role where you are encouraged to build and have the autonomy to push boundaries? Are you looking to create value for Finance customers and drive growth? Do you love to see an immediate impact from your actions?
As a Sr. PMT you are expected to excel when faced with ambiguity. You will have high judgement and understand which opportunities drive the most strategic value for the business. You will not be limited by the present and will constantly look ahead to the future. Successful candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative, analytical, and fast-paced environment and are comfortable interacting with highly technical cross-functional teams. You will operate both strategically and tactically: thinking big to drive new opportunities, diving deep in data to uncover customer insights, and maintaining operational excellence within your programs and with colleagues across Amazon. You need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-changing environment, invent and simplify, and communicate clearly and persuasively.
You will be the right Product Manager if you are:
- A Designer - You take a vision and figure out how to deliver against it -- delivering value today that can flex and scale for the future.
- A Customer-Obsessed Athlete – You obsess over the needs of your customers. You advocate for them with your internal stakeholder teams. You constantly look for ways to not only remove pain points for your customers, but offer them something better.
- A Problem Solver – Excited about challenges and looks beyond constraints to develop solutions that achieve more than what was once thought possible.
- A Results-Oriented Leader – You’re focused on hitting objectives and delivering results with high standards to customers. You bring intense commitment and a willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Self-Motivated – You take initiative and don’t wait to be asked. You can operate successfully and independently in a rapidly changing and undefined environment. Like a start-up pro, you’re prepared to wear many hats.
- Take Calculated Risks – You use data to make calculated decisions and you adjust as you learn or as situations change.
• 3+ years of Experience in product management
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, design or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• Experience using data and metrics to develop business cases
• Experience managing and executing projects from start to finish, including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem solving, and communicating recommendations
- ms project
About the company
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.