- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
PIE's Vision is to make it easy for everyone to create, consume, and manage planetary-scale, reliable cloud production services and infrastructure to achieve more. As a team, we bring together significant and complementary capabilities with tooling, infrastructure, monitoring and insights in new ways to increase our perspective. Our diversity of knowledge and experience comes together for the benefit of our users, our colleagues, our business, and ourselves.
Our Sr. Program Managers possess leadership skills, technical expertise and aptitude. They have hands-on project management experience and enjoy deeply understanding customer requirements, writing technical specs, creating roadmaps, and tracking progress, with easy to consume KPIs and metrics, against the project schedule throughout the entire product lifecycle. They are excited about sharing their knowledge with others and collaborating across all of Microsoft. This role focuses on cloud-scale visualizations and collaborates with the scenario personas as well as the UX team to create visual representations of data to communicate information, correlations, and patterns clearly and effectively. This includes facilitating user studies to measure usability and effectiveness of the design and data architecture and translating the results into requirements for the engineering teams.
Our ideal candidate has a voracious appetite for learning and collaboration with a mindset for making the impossible possible. Everything else is learnable.
- Define simple repeatable systems solutions for complex problems that can impact availability and reliability, applying a structured methodology and project management approach
- Design pioneering processes, software, and programs within Azure Cloud that have measurable impact
- Develop collaborative partnerships across multiple disciplines including engineering, UX design, PM and negotiate conflicting priorities
- Drive the implementation and delivery of processes, software, and programs
- Effectively measure and communicate progress and risks throughout the project lifecycle and influence the adoption of change
- Use scenario focused design & development methodologies to define requirements that produce the best partner or customer experience
- Continually use data to derive insights to measure and improve services and programs
- Be a learner and dream big