- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you want to be an integral part of helping shape Amazon’s employee experience? Are you intellectually curious with a knack for asking insightful business questions, diving (really) deep, and uncovering new insights that lead to solutions and move the organization forward in a meaningful and measurable way? If so, then you should consider joining our team on Amazon Connections.
Amazon Connections is an innovative program that gives Amazonians a confidential and effective way to give feedback on the workplace and help shape the future of the company. By asking employees quick questions every day, Connections leverages real time information to learn more about their experiences and introduce positive changes with internal business partners around the world. We maximize the value of the employee voice.
We are seeking a Business Program Manager to join our team supporting high growth businesses. This person is a builder who enjoys working backwards from the customer and discovering scalable ways to improve the employee experience while solving business problems simultaneously. This role interacts with Leaders of Leaders by using Connections to: identify and drive action on business opportunities/challenges, experiment and learn through diving deep, engage leaders and managers by delivering relevant, insightful information, and utilize data to create impact.
In this role you will:
· Provide thought partnership to leaders and managers by recommending research-based approaches and solutions that improve employee engagement, which in turn drives customer obsession
· Exercise 'Learn and Be Curious' each day and with each interaction you have with the business/customers you support
· Strive to deeply understand complex business and employee experience opportunities across business units, geographies, and employee types
· Drive engagement of Connections through all levels of the organization by diving deep to understand business goals, constraints, strengths, and opportunities
· Create strategic and operational plans that lead to successful implementation of tools and mechanisms while also helping solve key business problems
· Build strong relationships with our partners in research, product, tech, and ops by acting as the voice of the customer
· Conduct and lead monthly and quarterly business reviews with senior level leaders
The right candidate will:
· Have a passion for continuously improving customer (internal and external) and the employee experience
· Have experience influencing and earning the trust of senior stakeholders and moving business teams to take action
· Have significant creativity and excellent business judgment
· Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment
· Be self-starter and an independent thinker
· Be a problem solver who always thinks about what to do next
· Possess flexibility and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous work environment
· Minimum 10+ years in areas such as program management, business development, account management, or product management
· Strong verbal and written communication skills (including experience reviewing results with senior management)
· Exceptional customer experience judgment, creative problem solving skills combined with business curiosity, and a strategic viewpoint
· Self-starter with flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
About the company
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.