- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Glens Falls
The Chazen Companies has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Project Manager/Project Engineer to join our Municipal Engineering group in our Capital District office.
- Project development, client interaction, project management and technical design primarily for public clients Project management responsibilities include
- Development of professional services proposals, management of projects and clients, development of technical approaches to projects, and participation in public presentations and speaking engagements
- As a project engineer you will develop projects with clients and then oversee and manage the project design and construction while interfacing with the client Qualifications:
- B.S. in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 8 - 12 years of practical experience in a professional consulting environment
- Registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) NY is required
- Candidates should be proficient in technical writing, have solid verbal and written communication skills, and be able to interact effectively with clients, project teams, and colleagues internally
- Experience in project management is required for this position
- Candidate must be experienced in civil engineering and municipal engineering About Chazen
The Chazen Companies/Chazen Engineering Consultants (Chazen) is an employee-owned, multi-disciplinary consulting firm providing civil engineering, land surveying, planning, environmental and safety consulting, code services, landscape architecture, construction services, transportation planning and traffic engineering to clients in the private and public sectors. Chazen’s employees proudly collaborate with municipalities, state agencies, developers, landowners, utility companies, and industrial, healthcare, education, and nonprofit clients from project concept to completion, taking a customized approach to every project. Chazen delivers world-class performance focused on creating effective, long-term partnerships with its clients.
Chazen is regularly recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work and consistently win workplace excellence awards. Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program are offered including tuition reimbursement, professional development, membership in professional associations and much more. All of our offices provide employees with a relaxed, friendly and professional working atmosphere. Our diverse and talented staff take pride in exceeding our client’s expectations.
Chazen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Chazen participates in the E-Verify Program to verify all new hires are authorized to work in the United States.
About the company