- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Groupon is building a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time e-commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live (and lively!) events. At the same time, we are creating amazing tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large.
The Scalable Supply team builds deep partner integrations on our world-class 3rd Party Marketplace platform, where partners as diverse as Viator and FanXchange list inventory that Groupon customers can buy seamlessly right from the Groupon app.
As a PM on our team, you'll create an amazing native experience around our partner inventory, bringing broad assortment and great convenience to our customers. You will work closely with senior leadership, technical teams and business partners to expand our relationships globally and to bring broad and deep selection to our marketplace.
- Drive partnership and platform strategy across lines of business
- Collaborate regularly with company leaders to ensure that product vision aligns with business needs and requirements
- Partner with UX design, data science and multiple technical teams to bring your ideas to life and execute your roadmap at lightning speed
- Develop metrics to monitor and quantify impact of all new programs that you launch
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, with a proven track record of shipping great products
- Excellent understanding of e-commerce, product development and how web and mobile technologies work
- Degree in computer science, engineering, business, economics, or mathematics; MBA or other related master’s degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills
- You enjoy calling the shots and leading changes
About the company
Groupon is a global e-commerce marketplace connecting millions of subscribers with local merchants by offering activities, travel, goods and services in more than 45 countries. Groupon was launched in November 2008, and the first market for Groupon was Chicago, followed soon thereafter by Boston, New York City, and Toronto. By October 2010 Groupon served more than 150 markets[clarification needed] in North America and 100 markets in Europe, Asia, and South America, and had 35 million registered users. By the end of March 2015, Groupon served more than 500 markets worldwide, nearly 48.1 million active customers and featured more than 425,000 active deals globally