- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Huntington Beach
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Communications is seeking a communications specialist to join the Recruitment Brand Management & Advertising program in Huntington Beach, CA; Chicago, IL; or Seattle, WA. The best team and talent is critical for Boeing’s continued success and ability to innovate. We are seeking an experienced communicator with excellent critical thinking and strategic planning skills. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated experience implementing global, data-driven communications plans and strong organizational and people skills. This position involves providing advice and counsel on advertising and communications strategies to HR and business leaders that will strengthen Boeing’s positioning as a prospective employer and support external hiring.
The person selected for this position must demonstrate superior project management skills to effectively lead the implementation of communication plans for major projects. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to build and maintain constructive working relationships with a wide range of business partners proactively.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Participate in the development and execution of a candidate-focused campaign including market research and advertising/messaging content for enterprise-wide and targeted media plans, marketing collateral, career site and social channels for both U.S. and international audiences
- Identify emerging trends in external candidate behavior and lead planning, socialization and implementation of new media, resources and tools to support business objectives
- Support a robust measurement program addressing KPI analytics and optimizations behind the advertising campaign, media choices and online properties
- Work collaboratively with HR, Hiring Teams, Communications, agency teams, and appropriate outside partners to further integrate the candidate attraction and experience to drive efficiencies
- Oversee agency partners’ deliverables and managing creative development, production, media buying, optimization, and campaign analyses and reports
- Establish and make ongoing efforts to streamline processes and incorporate best practices
- Work collaboratively with HR and internal stakeholders to ensure the Boeing brand strategy and corporate identity standards are adhered to
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5+ years' experience in the development and production of multi-media advertising or marketing communications materials and content
- 5+ years' experience developing and producing advertising assets (print, video, digital etc.)
- 5+ years' experience do you have with media planning and buying
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Communications, Marketing or related field of study
- Experience managing global marketing and branding activities and projects
- Experience in a role that required Project Management skills
Typical Education / Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
- ms project
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.