- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
- Reviews current and predicts future sales compensation trends to assist the organization to make prudent decisions.
- Create metrics to evaluate sales efficient and productivity
- Develop and implement regular reporting, analysis and recommendations
- Build financial models to evaluate plan scenarios and help forecast the cost of incentive compensation programs and plan designs
- Participate in cross-functional team discussions that responsible for compensation design process: collaborate with the Sales management, HR and Finance throughout all phases of plan design and deployment
- Manage special projects and perform other duties as required
- Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills with high attention to details.
- Ability to analyze, model, and interpret large data sets gained through practical experience with business reporting and intelligence tools (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Crystal Reports, Tableau) and MS Excel (i.e. pivot tables, complex formulas, some Visual Basic)
Preferred System Experience:
Proficient with Powerpoint, HRIS Systems, Business Objects and MS Excel with experience in building detailed financial models. Experience with Tableau preferred
Financial Planning and Analysis
CAHF Cardiac Arrhythmias & Heart Failure
United States Texas Austin : 6300 Bee Cave Rd Building 2, suite 100
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf
- visual basic
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.