- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Sales Insight Analyst - (190000PM)
Regional Senior Sales Insight Analyst – Americas and Strategic
National Instruments is looking for a talented and dynamic individual to join our Global Sales Operations organization as a Senior Sales Insight Analyst supporting our Americas and Strategic business. This is a highly-visible role in region, supporting accelerating growth and the right candidate must have the ability to influence and support at all levels across the Regional and Strategic organization.
This person must be a dedicated and disciplined analyst, and will draw upon excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills to effectively manage the operational cadence. This person will understand that speed matters and are able to independently prioritize deliverables and set expectations with internal stakeholders. They will maintain strategic alignment with sales leadership, providing value-add business insights and organizational support, enabling programs and processes that drive performance, efficiency, and growth. They will strive to become a trusted business advisor and a subject matter expert for all functions essential to sales, including forecasting, planning, reporting, business insights, sales compensation design and administration, quota setting and management, sales process optimization
What you’ll do…
- Join a high-performing, geographically dispersed team to enable critical insight and operational excellence across the Americas and Strategic business. Ensuring the field teams have clarity of purpose and ownership.
- Support with sales forecasting, planning, and quota processes used within the sales organization. Deliver timely, accurate, and actionable business insights, decision-support and play a key role in core sales operations and annual planning processes
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other business insights essential to the sales organization. Recommend revisions to existing reports or assist in the development of new reporting tools. Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, and data interpretation is critical.
- Monitor the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining SFDC hygiene.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in an analytical field (e.g. Business Management, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics)
- 7+ years of experience in an analytical role in Sales Operations, Strategy, Management Consulting, Finance, Business Development, or other related Experience with BI visualization tools and other software such as Microsoft Excel to transform data into insight.
- Experience managing metrics-oriented performance objectives.
- Master's Degree in business administration, business management or finance from top 20 program
- Demonstrated communication, problem solving skills, and strong process orientation.
- Knowledgeable of common sales, marketing and operational metrics used in industry.
- Experience with BI visualization tools and other software such as Microsoft Excel to transform data into insight. Tableau experience a plus.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to deliver results effectively and efficiently to a variety of customers.
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and Tableau
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Work Locations: US - TX, Austin (HQ)
11500 North Mopac Expressway
Job: Sales Force Effectiveness
Business Unit: Sales
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Job Posting: May 15, 2019, 10:46:39 AM
About the company
National Instruments Corporation, or NI, is an American company with international operation. It is a producer of automated test equipment and virtual instrumentation software. Common applications include data acquisition, instrument control and machine vision.