- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
IT - Information Technology
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
AIG Employee Services, Inc.
Senior Security Engineer
The Senior Security Analyst/Engineer will be an integral part of our team and will be reporting to the Red Team Manager. He/she will be someone who would,
- Conduct Manual Security Assessments on a wide range of IT products with a specific focus on enterprise security controls
- Assess the effectiveness of security tools used to defend attacks by our organization - Perform thorough scoping and planning before conducting security reviews.
- Manually generate proof of concepts for security vulnerabilities, prioritize the risk, present the results to the stake holders and provide detailed remediation guidance
- Create threat models to go beyond scanning to exploit the vulnerability
- Clearly documents the scope of work, attack scenarios, findings and evidence in the report
- Keep up to date with the application security trends including information security news, application security services, tools, latest breaches, patch updates, etc.
- Generate periodic metrics for the senior management and for auditors as needed
- 5 years of information security and/or penetration testing work experience preferred - An in-depth understanding of modern threats is required
- Have experience in Ethical Hacking and/or Security
- Experience in describing security concepts to personnel of both technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Strong understanding of network concepts and related vulnerabilities
- Strong understanding of information security concepts
- Strong understanding of Linux and Windows operating systems and defensive controls
- Professional demeanor is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Problem solving and influencing
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) preferred
- Experience implementing network, server, or endpoint security solutions preferred
- Information security certifications CEH, CPT, GSEC, GWAPT, GPEN, CISSP, OSCP, SANS certification, etc. are preferred
- Experience in DevSecOps and Automation desirable
- Strong scripting skills desirable
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
About the company
American multinational insurance corporation with more than 88 million customers in 130 countries. AIG companies employ over 64,000 people in 90 countries. The company operates through three businesses: AIG Property Casualty, AIG Life and Retirement and United Guaranty Corporation (UGC). AIG Property Casualty provides insurance products for commercial, institutional and individual customers.