- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
• Collaborate with Product and Engineering to develop a comprehensive Test Plan that validates product functionality
• Develop automated tests using Gherkin and Selenium following defined best practices
• Develop and execute tests at all levels of the testing pyramid(unit tests, integration tests, performance tests, end to end tests, security tests.
• Triage and resolve automated test failures with product engineers directly
• Build and maintain automated testing, test environments(Kubernetes)and test data
• Drive adoption of CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous deployment
• A solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle SDLCand its related methodologies
• Built automated testing frameworks and experience with Selenium (or similar automation tools)
• Experience working with continuous integration systems, build process automation and application deploy(Jenkins, Concourse)
• Demonstrated ability to use RESTful APIs, use databases, and develop SQL queries.
• Familiarity with Kubernetes and understanding of core Kubernetes concepts (Deployment, Pod, ConfigMap, Secret)
• Experience in developing software and/or tests in Java, Python or node.JS
• Ability to analyze programmatically and think critically about statistics, heuristics, and algorithms
SEND YOUR RESUME TO
MENTION JOB 870 IN THE SUBJECT BOX
- provided by DicePandoLogic.
Keywords: Software Development Engineer, Location: New York, NY