- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- West Point US
Detailed JD (Pl share the Detailed Description, 1 liner JD will not work) Experience in Empower L2 & L3 Technical Support
- Knowledge on Empower Enterprise Architecture
- Knowledge on Empower Administrator activates (Project creation, user management, empower data backup and restoration, system configuration, node configuration, server patching testing, LACE patching testing)
- Knowledge on sample set, method set, instrument method and report method
- Knowledge of Empower installation and qualification of LACE machine
- Experience in Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues / Performance Issues/ networks
- Knowledge of configuring instruments and LACE machine.
- "Knowledge of software products and tools with Empower CDS with data archival system nugenesis etc. "
- Knowledge in lab instrument (Agilent, WATERS , Shimadzu instruments) configuration with Empower application
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Good working experience on ITIL Service delivery processes and GMP validation processes
- Provide technical support of Empower to Quality Control, Batch Release, Production operations
- Provide first level diagnostic of incidents and support business users, and ensuring timely resolution of technical or business related issues.
- Experience in handling service disruption bridge calls
- Understand and comply with core standard operating procedures and working instructions
About the company