- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Customer Experience team lives on the front line of e-commerce innovation. This collaborative team of engineers, user experience designers, product management, along with web and technology evangelists, is rapidly iterating new products and site features at scale. We deliver high performing solutions on our next generation front-end platform Electrode (node.js and react.js). Continuous innovation and immediate feedback by billions of customers make this work incredibly exciting!
We are building rich customer experiences for our core business verticals and you will be working closely with business and product for a mission which is going to get Walmart eCommerce to the next level.
Do you thrive in a start-up like culture and want to work with a company which is defining and building the next generation digital experiences and have an impact on hundreds of millions of users?
If so….We Want To Talk To YOU!
- Experience in working in one of JS Framework (preferably ReactJS)
- Experience in building fault-tolerant, high performance FE architecture.
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery
- Experience developing in web application frameworks, HTML, CSS, mobile web, cross-browser issues, and client-side performance optimization.
- Good understanding of version Control systems, preferable GIT
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 10 years’ experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software
About the company
Wal-Mart Stores, Doing business as Walmart, is an American multinational retailing corporation that operates as a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969. As of January 31, 2017, Walmart has 11,695 stores and clubs in 28 countries, under a total of 63 banners. The company operates under the name Walmart in the United States and Canada. It operates as Walmart de México y Centroamérica in Mexico and Central America, as Asda in the United Kingdom, as the Seiyu Group in Japan, and as Best Price in India. It has wholly owned operations in Argentina, Chile, Brazil, and Canada. It also owns and operates the Sam's Club retail warehouses.