- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Description As a Senior Software Engineer with VoIP, you will help architect, design, develop, deploy and operate features that are used by thousands of small businesses all over the United States. We are looking for someone who can drive development and delivery, build sound architecture and foster best practices when it comes to large scale VoIP solutions development, as well as mentor other engineers to grow.
What you'll do
- Drive best engineering practices within your team and define and teach them.
- Work hands-on in a team.
- Contribute to the vision and long-term strategy in your domain of expertise.
- Help architect secure and scalable SIP solutions
- Manage dependencies for complex projects in a fast-changing environment and bring clarity and focus.
- Be a part of a fast growing software startup with fun technical challenges
- Write software, primarily in Go/Golang
- Deploy services on VMs and Kubernetes in GCP
- You have extensive experience working hands-on as a Software Engineer in an agile environment.
- You possess a deep understanding of Voice Over IP technologies such as SIP, SDP, RTP.
- You have experience working with open source SIP technologies like FreeSWITCH and Kamailio
- You actively invest in your technical skills and leadership abilities.
- You have several years of working experience building real-time communication systems.
- You show a deep knowledge of how to write robust, maintainable applications, and a reasonable understanding of how to build and work with distributed, high-volume backend servers.
- You have a deep understanding of system design, data structures, algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
- You have a good understanding of networking, PaaS, and creating distributed, high performant systems on cloud providers.
- You take initiative in building and shipping high quality code.
- You have experience in identifying, debugging and resolving complex production issues.
- You have great Go/Golang skills, or have great programming skills in another language and are willing to learn Go.
- #7 on Glass Door Top Places to Work 2019
- 75% of your health benefits covered for you and your family
- Generous maternity/paternity leave
- An amazing "people first" culture that values continual learning and high performance!
See our developer manual for info on how we operate:
- ID: 9299535490
- Department: ["Development"]
- Type: full time
About the company