- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Annapolis Junction
THIS POSITIONS REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) PRIME contract is seeking a Senior Software Systems Engineer to joun their top-tier team.
Title: Senior Software Systems Engineer – Top Secret SCI with Polygraph
We are looking for hardworking, dedicated software professionals to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment supporting our national Cyber infrastructure.
- Our team is responsible for creating and maintaining core infrastructure components for a framework that is used across the enterprise and we are currently in need of top-notch developers to support this mission-critical development.
- Responsibilities also include the development of new components (C++ and Python) to support mission-based systems. In addition to new development, we also support existing components across the enterprise to include the troubleshooting offielded systems that are using the framework in operational environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 8-15 years of applicableSoftware Systems Engineering experience or
- 14-19 years of applicable Software Systems Engineering experience
Our team is seeking smart, experienced engineers with solid software development background who are familiar with agile development techniques, to create new components and implement complex infrastructure baselines that arebuilt on a Software Defined Radio (SDR) paradigm. Any experience with SDR is a definite plus. Seeking individuals who can:
- Provide technical guidance in software design and development activities.
- Assist in the maintenance and upgrade of existing software applications.
- Work with other Engineers in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines.
- Recommend new technologies to ensure quality and productivity.
- Demonstrated hands-on development of collection systems and/or related components within the IC
- C++ development experience
- XML/XSD experience
- Linux/Unix experience(CentOS 6 and 7, but all flavors are accepted!)
- Scripting language experience, such as Python or Perl
- Multi-threaded software development experience
- Direct experience using CM tools such as Subversion/Trac or Git
- Experience with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and/or protocol processing in software
- Direct development experience with Inter-process communication (IPC) mechanisms
- Working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture principles
- Direct development experience with SIA/middleware technologies such as ICE, CORBA, ESB, SOAP
In addition to the required skill list above, the ideal candidate will have some level of familiarity with the following:
- Experience with the processing frameworks such as XMidas, SCCA, GNURadio, etc.
- Working knowledge of commercial wireless standards
- Working knowledge of geolocation techniques such as TDOA, FDOA, etc. and geolocation services
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)