- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Renton,Washington,United States KB32P5 Boeing Commercial Airplanes (BCA) Features Strategy is seeking a senior strategy specialist to lead the development and execution of airplane option business strategy. The ideal candidate will understand the value of avionics, connectivity, and interiors features to the market, be technically knowledgeable, understand the competitive environment, and be a great communicator. This work will shape the near and long term direction of Boeing airplane features.
•Research trends, customer needs, supplier and competitor moves
•Influence business strategy development and implementation throughout all phases of product lifecycle
•Gain cross functional alignment on complex business decisions; often involving BCA executive leadership
•Lead market and value analysis for airplane features and recommend uptake rates and pricing strategy for decision
•Support marketing and selling teams across BCA with improved market and value analysis of airplane features
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 12 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
• 10+ years’ experience guiding the integration of new technologies into evolving airplane designs
• Working in customer facing role directly with customers and/or suppliers
• 3+ years’ experience creating and presenting to executive leadership
• Proven skills to lead cross-functional teams and ability to influence others to support decisions
• Bachelors' Degree or higher
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
• Developing market and value analysis of products and/or go-to-market plans
• Knowledge of avionics and/or connectivity trends, competitive landscape, customer demands, and supplier offerings
• Experience working with Airplane Programs, Engineering, Suppliers and Airlines
• Entrepreneurial self-starter with a strong inclination towards action
• Master’s degree or MBA (strongly desired)
Yes, 10 % of the Time FINANCE Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company