- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Diego
San Diego,California,United States KB32P5 Boeing’s Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Operations (MSC&O) organization has an outstanding opportunity for a senior professional as an individual contributor on its strategy team. This unique position will develop strategies and lead teams in all aspects of MSC&O strategy from market & strategic analysis to global market development, integrating commercial, defense & services market forecasts, integrating & participating in competitor assessments, evaluating key internal & externally sourced capabilities across the enterprise and innovative business models, assessing MSC&O competitiveness, developing strategic rationale for acquisitions and partnerships and organic investments, preparing and integrating strategy materials for senior leadership & BoD decision making.
The role is broadly focused on One Boeing and requires a seasoned professional with deep aerospace market and strategy development experience as well as experience preparing materials for senior leadership decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to develop high level enterprise strategies, develop deliverables in Excel, Word, Power Point and project manage teams to execute processes and ensure alignment and integration of enterprise priorities & perspectives
- Synthesize market, competitive, and financial data and identify key capabilities required to evaluate strategic alternatives and improve competitiveness
- Develop investment opportunities, including inorganic alternatives to optimize return on investment and drive competitiveness
- Establish close working relationships with business stakeholders, ensure a culture of aligned & integrated fact and analysis-based decision making across the enterprise and partner to achieve objectives
- Clear, effective and organized written, verbal communication & presentation skills
- Develop recommendations consistent with enterprise strategic objectives and leverage insights from quantitative and qualitative data to explain implications on business environment and strategy
- Mentor and teach strategy to business colleagues
- Knowledge of the Aerospace Industry
- The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
- Bachelor's degree of higher
- 5+ years' experience in strategy development / presentations and financial models with an understanding of how large aerospace corporations operate, senior leadership decision making
- Ability to travel approximately 10% while maintaining day-to-day responsibilities
Preferred Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Experience in finance
- Supply chain experience
Typical Education / Experience:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 12 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 9 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Yes, 10 % of the Time FINANCE Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company