- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes has an exciting opportunity forSenior Supply Chain Management Analyst in Puyallup, Washington.
- Guides integrated product design/build teams by independently representing Supply Chain Management (SCM) plans and strategies to arrive at optimal solutions.
- Leads cross-functional teams in the introduction of new tools and techniques.
- Presents analysis of performance measurements to senior managers.
- Investigates complex ordering conditions. Develops and implements new ordering methodologies.
- Ensures organizational compliance with inventory management policies, contractual requirements and governmental regulations.
- Creates complex schedules. Develops materials management estimates and schedules for new business proposals.
- Identifies, analyzes, develops and implements best practices, processes and procedures for SCM. Recommends changes to new or existing corporate and divisional policies.
- Leads teams and is responsible for overseeing, documenting, implementing and maintaining the improvements they contribute.
- Works under minimal direction.
- This is aFirst/Morning shift position. Must be willing and able to work this shift.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 10+ years of experience in managing complex integrated schedules or projects
- 10+ years of experience working with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system such as a Material Resource Planning (MRP) system or System Application and Product (SAP) system
- 5+ years of experience working in a role that required strong interpersonal and communicating skills
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Supplier Chain Analyst / Business System Analyst with extensive expertise in ERPLN Enterprise Planning (ERP), Purchase (PUR) and Production Order (SFC) Management, Purchase and Sales Schedules (PSS).
- Strong skills in problem solving, providing training and implementation of ERPLN solutions.
- Knowledge of Boeing Systems: PDM, CMES, SAP, MS Office, Data Mart.
- Experience in Requirements Planning, Procurement, Order Management, Inventory and Warehousing Control.
- Experience in Project Management, Business Operations, Program Management Best Practices, Manufacturing, Customer Services, and Process Management, providing software development applications supporting Supply Chain performance, visibility, and data analytics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, MS Project, and SQL/VBA/VBS software development.
- Must have strong communication, and teaming abilities.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 10 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+8 years' related work experience, 14 years' related work experience, etc.)
- This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
- Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.