- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior Systems Analyst, Investor EngagementWELLINGTON MANAGEMENT
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
The Investor Engagement team plays a critical role in Wellington's success by providing continuous support and solutions to the firm's globally located investors across Asset Allocation, Commodities, Equity, Fixed Income, Macro AnalysisandRiskManagement.
There is an opportunity for a strong Sr. Systems Analyst to play a key role in this large team, deliver solutions to our business partners, solve complex problems, and generally act to ensure that service levels within this area are maintained at a high level.
- Interact directly with investment professionals at all levels of the organization as a trusted advisor.
- Proactively identify issues and opportunities for improved methods and approaches to support investment processes.
- Answer functional and technical questions from business partners and colleagues.
- Manage production incidents, determining root cause, appropriate corrective actions, and follow-up.
- Respond to requests from our business for adhoc analysis as well as other information delivery solutions.
- Provide guidance and supervision of junior members of the team as well as onshore and offshore consultants.
- Design, support, improve, and develop data validation and productivity tools and processes within this area.
- Bachelor'sdegree inComputer Science, Business, Economics, Financeor related subject
- 5+yearsbusiness analysis orsystems analysis experience in financial statement analysis,investment managementor financial services environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills in buy-side investment management systems and data technologies.
- Understanding of financial instruments such as stocks, bonds, swaps, options, futures, forwards, derivatives and FX.
- Hands-on experience working directly with investment professionals.
- Experience with advanced investment data concepts such as holdings, transactions, security master, analytics, and performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- High attention to detail and strong commitment to delivering quality, professional work is absolutely essential for this position.
- Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Willingness and ability to work independently and as part of a team, in a fast-paced, business-critical environment.
Senior Systems Analyst, Investor Engagement
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .