- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18,000.00 - $30,000.00 unpaid work
- San Jose
• Design and build consistent user-friendly User Interface components using Sencha library, React, HTML5, CSS, AngularJS, and other frontend frameworks
• Mentor other engineering teams on best practises on using UI components
• Set the overall vision and drive translating business goals into compelling and intuitive visual solutions
• Design and development of UI prototypes to support the business requirements
• Collaborate with development team to demonstrate and refine prototypes and working UI solutions
• Ensure consistency with an established software development architecture
• Introduce new technologies and best practices as needed to solve business problems
• Be an expert to research and identify technical solution and be a mentor to our junior staff
• 10+ years of building web applications with significant user interface experience
• Experience with multiple front-end frameworks, such as Sencha, AngularJS, React, or others.
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Excellent problem solving skills and troubleshooting complex UI interactions
• Take ownership and work independently on large portions of a project with minimal supervision
• Ability to work effectively with a team on complex projects with strict requirements
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.