- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count?
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018). In the Americas, we’re 14,000 colleagues, striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive relationships built on integrity and respect. It’s part of our culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We’re a team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count.
Senior Windows Operations Engineer
We are looking to hire a skilled Windows Administrator to lead and maintain our Windows system and server network. In this role, you will be responsible for installing or upgrading Windows-based systems and servers, and maintaining the security and stability of the network.
To ensure success as a Windows Administrator you should have in-depth knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance, sophisticated scripting skills, and the ability to solve sophisticated IT issues. Ultimately, a top-class Windows Administrator ensures the smooth running of the Bank’s networking and server systems, while maintaining a high level of security. Candidate must have full understanding of Microsoft patching and third party patching of Windows servers as well as full understanding of change management system.
- Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed Windows systems.
- Providing technical support for staff and back-end system users.
- Solving system and server errors.
- Reviewing system error logs and user-reported errors.
- Monitoring and updating the Windows codebase.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Installation and integration of Windows hardware and applications software
- Exposure to Splunk, SolarWinds, and .NET technologies
- Experience with implementing and maintaining information security technologies
- Vulnerability identification and remediation activities.
- Experience with VMWare
- Experience in the following areas: Patch Management, Anti-Virus, Symantec Endpoint/MacAfee, OS Upgrades
- Experience with administration for Active Directory
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Validated work experience as a Windows Administrator.
- Detailed knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance.
- Ability to create scripts in PowerShell, and similar languages.
- Experience with databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN.
- Familiarity with modern operating systems and server platforms.
- Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good analytical and communication skills The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
About the company