- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Assisted Living (AL)/Memory Care (MC)/Nursing Care (NC) Server serves residents with clinical diets based on the Registered Dietician/Nutritional Manager recommendations. Residents are served with hospitality and friendliness. The server will administer timely and accurate service and create a welcoming, efficient and friendly dining experience for each resident and guest. The server will have experience with clinical diets, temperature logs, meal logs and meal counts. The server will ensure full compliance with nutritional standards, internal procedures and government regulations while preparing and serving foods and beverages to all residents within Assisted Living, Memory Care and Nursing Care where applicable.
Essential Position Functions
- Receive and deliver accurate orders to and from residents based on clinical diet needs.
- Accountable for the knowledge and confidence of the menu, daily specials, and food preparation.
- Uniform is neat, clean, pressed includes name tag and safety shoes.
- Ability to handle special requests and menu related questions with accuracy and promptness.
- Ability to expedite, carry, and deliver multiple plates of food efficiently and accurately based on the server training guidelines.
- Ensure all necessary health, food, and safety codes and regulations are performed at all times.
- Attend service line up and department in-service meetings.
- Able to respond and answer questions with a state surveyor present.
- Knowledge of all menu items’ specifications of ingredients, portions, and procedures.
- Execute all necessary opening and closing duties pertinent to scheduled shift or extra assignment.
- Perform pre-bussing/bussing of tables timely and consistently.
- Responds to tasks assigned by each of the supervisors.
- Assists in various projects that pertain to onsite operations from time to time.
- Holds themselves and others accountable for the job or task assigned.
- Provide and promote a clean, organized, and sanitary work environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team environment and take direction.
- Attends on going education and training as set by management team
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested by management team. Education/Experience:
- Working knowledge of the industry including clinical diets.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Basic knowledge of safety and sanitation.
- Professional communication skills including verbal and listening skills.
- Be self-motivated, organized and able to problem solve situations
About the company