- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Location: United States:North Carolina : Cary
Role Value Proposition:
The Service Billing Analyst is responsible for analyzing and supporting Bill of IT’s annual planning and monthly billing to the company’s business segments. The primary responsibility is to ensure service governance and the integrity of Bill of IT’s taxonomy design while improving Service Billing processes.
- Develop the annual plan for IT Services by aligning budgets, consumption and developing rates.
- Enforce Service Governance by ensuring service feeds are maintained and ensuring financials are accurately represented
- Ensure Service taxonomy alignment of IT expenses to enterprise standard
- Provide Service level financial analysis for business cases and other special initiatives
- Understand IT’s chargeback practices and be able to articulate the methodology and approach
- Partner with Service Owners to drive strategy in global enterprise services and introduce creative solutions in new engagements
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- BA/BS in Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related fields
- 5+ years financial reporting with knowledge infinancial management processes and best practices such as budgeting, cost allocations, capital and operating expense handling / 2+ years of broad IT experience, with knowledge in IT services
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Must meet established deadlines on a continual basis
- Support reporting and analysis requirements for financial reports and disclosures
- Financial modeling experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Apptio experience
- Knowledge in TBM Taxonomy
- SAFe/Agile exposure
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.