- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18.00 - $20.00 gross per hour
This long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity is based in the North Charleston, South Carolina area. The ideal candidate for this position has a can-do attitude and is looking to be part of a highly motivated team. If you're looking for work where you can handle complex end-user support issues and provide support to team members by focusing and restoring service to the end users, this job might be for you. It is important for the chosen candidate to understand how their role as the Service Desk Analyst relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. Another important piece of knowledge candidates should have is an understanding of Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. It is also important for you to understand how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. You'll be great at this Service Desk Analyst job if you can represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services.
What you get to do every day
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
- Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
- Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
- Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
- If you believe you can facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes, you will be good at this job
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
- 3+ years of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
- Strong familiarity with MS Windows 10 and Windows Server
- Ability to troubleshoot networking issues including DHCP/DNS
- Experience working with and documentation of Service Desk Tickets
- Ability to use technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight
- This position requires a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
- ITIL certification or any other technical certifications are a plus
- active directory
- windows server
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.