- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Service Representative Summary
Service Representative job opening in Pittsburgh. A company that specializes in agriculture products, manufacturing, and construction equipment is looking to fill a job opening for a Service Representative at their Pittsburgh location . The Pittsburgh Service Representative will promote the company’s products through key customer relationships and technical product support. JMJ Phillip’s Manufacturing recruiters are seeking a job candidate who is energetic and service-oriented to fill the Service Representative position in Pittsburgh.
Pittsburgh Service Representative Overview:
Main job responsibilities of the Service Representative in Pittsburgh will be to conduct training sessions at product dealerships regarding new products as well as act in a professional manner at dealerships as the company representative endorsing company products. Other job duties of the Pittsburgh Service Representative consist of developing a network of clients and maintaining that network by staying abreast of product quality and concerns and ensuring customer satisfaction by resolving those issue in a timely manner. The Service Representative in Pittsburgh will collaborate with other departments to improve company products and product development in addition to setting a region’s budget and staying within the budget specifications. Assisting the clients in warranty and out of warranty questions and concerns will be an ongoing job responsibility for the Service Representative in Pittsburgh.
Pittsburgh Service Representative Job Opening
- Ensure customer satisfaction by effectively resolving product issues and complaints.
- The Pittsburgh Service Representative will train client’s and their personnel on new products.
- Create a professional network of dealers to promote the company’s product.
- Managing the use of the warranty policy spending within a region and addressing warranty concerns will be a responsibility of the Service Representative in Pittsburgh.
- Communicate with other departments to correct product concerns and issues. Service Representative (Pittsburgh Area) Job Requirements:
- At least three years of experience in a similar role.
- Courses in college or vocational tech school relating to the agricultural field.
- The Pittsburgh Service Representative will need technical knowledge of agricultural and heavy equipment and basic computer skills.
- Superb relationship building skills and extensive customer service and client relations experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communications and negotiation skills are a must for the Service Representative in Pittsburgh. Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.
About the company