- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Mount Dora
Prestige Ford is one of the region's best dealerships, serving the Mount Dora, Leesburg, Apopka and Orlando communities in Florida since 1991.
We are currently seeking Ford-Certified Service Technicians to join our team.
Our team enjoys training programs, a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement, which are company-wide focuses to help you grow both personally and professionally.
We're interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers!
- Uniforms provided with individual lockers
- Discounted Vehicle PurchasesPrograms
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- Great learning environment for Technicians looking to grow their career
- All training expenses paid to further your career,includingFord Classes
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
- Clean and professional work environment
- Tool reimbursement program
Additional Benefits We Offer
- Family owned and operated dealership for over 25 years
- Top ranked area in FL for growth and lifestyle
- 401(K) Savings plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed
- Provide estimates of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Ford Certifications required
- Minimum 3 years of Ford technician experience required
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a drug screen& background check
- Must have clean & valid driver's license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
About the company