- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sign-on Bonus offered for qualified candidates, up to 5k
Who We Are
At McDonald Automotive, we strive to make everyemployee an employeefor life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee atMcDonald Automotiveis absolutely critical to its success and we’re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter.
Because our goal is to exceed a client’s total expectation when they arrive at our dealership, we realize we must first provide that to our associates through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer
- Family Owned and Operated
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- AccidentalD&D Insurance
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Christmas Parties andLuncheons
- Work-Life Balance
- Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
- Career Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts on Parts and Services
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Programs
- Discounted Rates at Pine Creek Golf Club in Colorado Springs and The Raven Golf Club in Silverthorn
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- We are accepting applicants with all types of manufacturerexperience, not just Volkswagen
- Alllevels ofqualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment withoutregard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protectedveteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristicprotected by federal, state or local laws.
About the company