- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Participates on team projects and follows Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC) processes
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Supports Information Systems Division (ISD) applications
• Supports the business
• Understanding of object oriented concepts
• Ability to understand and adhere to development standards
• Understanding of client-server calls and callbacks, including AJAX, webhooks, REST and JSON
• Ability to analyze and solve technical problems, participate in code reviews, and write technical documentation
• Ability to work within an Agile team framework with minimal supervision
• 1 year experience in Information Systems (IS) application, operations, or development.
• 1 year experience or completion (with a passing grade) of one college-level class in Unix/Linux OS programming and troubleshooting, including Perl and shell scripting.
• 1 year experience or completion (with a passing grade) of one college-level class in Windows OS programming and troubleshooting.
• 1 year experience or completion (with a passing grade) of one college-level class in programming in J2EE/Java or similar object-oriented language.
• 1 year experience or completion (with a passing grade) of one college-level class in relational database programming and technology (for example, Oracle, Informix, DB2).
• 1 year experience or completion (with a passing grade) of one college-level class programming in Microsoft technology platform and languages (for example, .Net, Silverlight, C#, VB.net).
• 1 year retail industry experience developing or supporting enterprise retail systems.
• Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field within the last 5 years OR 1 year experience in information technology or related field within the last 3 years.
• Experience with ServiceNow configuration and development
• Experience with AngularJS, Jelly Bean, and ServiceNow portal framework
• Ability to create customized ServiceNow experiences including portal development, widgets and UI pages, advanced scripting, and ACL configuration
• Experience working with drag-and-wire/runbook workflow engines
• ITIL, ServiceNow System Administrator and ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certified
• Experience with Orchestration, MID server, and Import Sets in ServiceNow
About the company
Wal-Mart Stores, Doing business as Walmart, is an American multinational retailing corporation that operates as a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969. As of January 31, 2017, Walmart has 11,695 stores and clubs in 28 countries, under a total of 63 banners. The company operates under the name Walmart in the United States and Canada. It operates as Walmart de México y Centroamérica in Mexico and Central America, as Asda in the United Kingdom, as the Seiyu Group in Japan, and as Best Price in India. It has wholly owned operations in Argentina, Chile, Brazil, and Canada. It also owns and operates the Sam's Club retail warehouses.