- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $54.15 - $62.70 gross per hour
There is a Sharepoint Developer opening with Robert Half Technology for candidates who are passionate about technological systems, work well with others and have a firm grasp of design patterns and software engineering. To thrive in this position, you will need to effectively create new platforms and uphold current systems. A long-term temporary-to-full-time role, this Sharepoint Developer opportunity will be located in the Charleston, South Carolina area.
- Produce high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
- Champion top programming practices and standards
- Invite solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Design and implement back end and front end components and services
- Appraise new technologies and generate prototypes for ongoing improvements
- Collaborate closely with the product team to build new features and designs
• O365 SharePoint Dev experience
• O365 Flow Dev experience (MSFT's Dynamics and SharePoint workflow engine)
• DoD Clearance or Public Trust (If they have the DoI public trust, all the better)
• 6+ years of C# experience
• Experience converting Google Suite workflow scripts to O365 a serious plus
- Strong familiarity with the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of code
-Background working with web application frameworks
- Experience with API design
- Solid understanding of C#
- Command of Sharepoint Development
- Proficiency in SharePoint Workflow
- Familiarity with relational database management systems
- 5+ years software engineering experience
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.