- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Shuttle Services Attendant will ensure each guest or potential guest is treated in a warm, friendly, accurate, stress-free and efficient manner. This position will be a utility type role and required to work in all aspects of the DIA operation.
The position will be responsible for:
- Guest check-ins and guest reservations
- Assisting guests to the DIA waiting area and transporting luggage carts, manifests, luggage to or from the counter
- Directing/escorting guests to their vans
- Assist with van coordination and help troubleshoot any issues to ensure a seamless guest experience.
- Communication with dispatchers with regards to vehicle, guest, or luggage issues is required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year customer service
- Able to obtain DIA security badge
- MS Office, database & Internet software, CME reservations system preferred
- Able to read, write, & communicate effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, adept in dealing with guest issues.
Get away from a desk job, or take a break before you head to the city to look for a "real job." Colorado's ski areas offer some of the greatest outdoor activities in the world. Spend the summer or winter working for a fun company in Colorado's Rocky Mountains! We offer a variety of schedules due to our 24 hour operations during the winter season. If you enjoy an ever changing work environment where no day is the same, we are the company for you. Colorado Mountain Express is the most experienced resort transportation provider in the state of Colorado. We offer the opportunity to meet interesting people from around the world and a work schedule tailored to your passions. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world class resorts, discounted lodging and more. Learn more about Colorado Mountain Express www.vailresortscareers.com #DRIVECME
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 172909
- customer service