- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
*SIGNING BONUS INCLUDED!*
TouchPoint, Support Services,provides customer focused support services.
As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service.
TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today.
Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Job Summary This position is responsible for ensuring the success of culinary operation in all food service facilities and catering operations.
This position will directly report to the Resident District Manager.
Adheres to all HACCP guidelines by ensuring safe and sanitary food.
Ensures that all culinary operations provide nutritious, safe eye-appealing and properly flavored foods.
Use standardized menus, production methods, portions control and service levels which meet company expectations and financial metrics.
Maintains a safe work environment for all employees.
- Culinary Bachelor's Degree preferred with at least five (5) years of progressive managed volume experience
- Experience with planning and managing catering events including demonstrated catering revenue building experience.
- Retail menu development and management experience strongly preferred.
- Batch cooking or high volume cooking experience preferred.
- Experience with menu management systems including menu and recipe development software, nutrition analysis software, and managed order guides a plus.
- Experience with menu planning and food production for large catering or banquet functions a must.
- Comprehensive knowledge of food trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation.
- Demonstrated experience leading and developing culinary teams.
- ServSafe® Certified
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer.
At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Executive Chef, Location: Jacksonville, FL
- customer service