- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Santa Clara
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence. Transform the way people discover and listen to music and work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri team at Apple.
The Siri team is looking for someone with a combination of strong technical skills and a desire to build exceptional customer features. We’re look for the right person who can collaborate with other engineers to help extend Siri's integration with Apple TV. You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities, have a thirst for new technology and believe that if it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing to an exceptionally well-crafted media experience.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Designing and implementing natural language interactions and work flow that provide intelligent user assistance for media related customer features
- Integrating live service providers using web services
- Working with our platform team to define infrastructure interfaces
- Working with design and client-side teams to ensure a great user experience
- Working with localization team to support the Siri experience in multiple languages
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent and 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience integrating data and services from multiple providers
About the company
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, the Mac and Apple Watch. Apple’s three software platforms — iOS, OS X and watchOS — provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple Pay and iCloud. Apple’s 100,000 employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it.
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Specialties: Innovative product development, world class operations, Retail, Telephone Support.