- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $24.00 - $26.00 gross per hour
Currently looking for a Freelance Site/Senior Engineer to work on a large commercial development in Durham.
Must be happy with setting out and being on a busy site for extended periods.
This is a large project in the area for a busy contractor, the initial 4 week project could lead to further work in the area.
- Undertake Surveying and setting out duties.
- Check drawings and quantities. - Schedule selected materials for ordering from the procurement department.
- Plan the work and efficiently organise site operations in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines.
- Liaise with any consultants and sub-contracts engaged in the project as necessary.
- Supervise and monitor Junior Engineers
- Ensure quality records necessary to meet quality requirements are maintained
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Arrange testing of materials.
- Undertake the testing and calibration of instruments used.
- Liaise with management
- Introduce improvements and innovation where appropriate to areas of responsibility.
- Ensure work is delivered in accordance with the specification.
- Take part in and deliver a Safety Culture with the entire site team.
If you meet the criteria listed below, please apply within or call Darryl Sherriff on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Site Engineer
- Setting Out
- ms project