- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Support all administrative and payroll operations of the Ski & Snowboard School to include but not limited to all instructor onboarding, payroll entry, data entry, tracking, and reporting operations.
Onboarding and employee relations
- Submit hiring forms to HR in a timely manner to ensure staff is on-boarded accurately and in a timely manner.
- Update employee databases to ensure all information and tracking data is current and up to date
- Work with Human Resources and Senior Administrators in Ski School to ensure all employee information us up to date and accurate in all systems
- Assist employees with all manner of questions, issues, problems.
- Answer payroll and paycheck questions
- Inform employees on where to locate information on company policies and procedures
- Maintain Ski & Snowboard School employee information as needed
- Work closely with ski and snowboard school staff and other departments to ensure all company policies and procedures are followed
Input Ski & Snowboard School payroll
- Follow process for daily payroll reporting/entry to ensure accuracy
- Support supervisors on learning the reporting process
- Ensure that supervisors are accurately reporting payroll and verifying against timecards
- Maintain quality of payroll reporting
- Research discrepancies in payroll and either make corrections of provide information to Senior Administrators for correction, if needed
Perform other assignments as required, including but not limited to the following:
- Confer regularly with Ski & Snowboard School Managers and Supervisors to plan, coordinate and evaluate activities and services, exchange information, resolve problems, and more.
- Understand employee issues and complaints, and help the find the appropriate course of action
- Provide superior administrative support to the Managers and Supervisors of the Ski & Snowboard School
- Provide superior service to employees and customers at all times. Follow all Resort Etiquette Guidelines while interacting with guests and employees, and respond to all requests in a courteous, efficient manner.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Direct supervision received from Ski & Snowboard Business Manager and Senior Administrators
- Office environment, ie sitting, standing and walking in a small area for extended periods of time with few breaks
At Okemo, we've got 2,200 vertical feet of positive outlook and it shows. Culture is what we teach. And service with a smile is the linchpin of our philosophy. Every interaction with our guests-on and off the mountain, at the golf courses, Adventure Zone and at the Evolution Bike Park, is an opportunity to turn a skier, rider, golfer, or recreational enthusiast into a lifelong member of our family. Our employees reflect this attitude by having fun doing what they do best: creating a memorable recreational experience! www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 175028
- human resources