- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- UNITED STATES
*Central Time Zone ( 8-5).*
Project Specialist, Small Projects is accountable for post conversion, order management interfacing with distribution/channel partners for post order conversion. Project Specialist, develops and maintains positive customer/channel partner relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer/channel partner requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. Recommends corrective action or services to address customer/channel partner complaints and execute resolution. This customer/channel partner facing role requires demonstrated customer/channel partner experience and customer/channel partner relationship development. Works closely with customer/channel partners to manage projects for a wide variety of support including change orders, expedites, and claims resolution.
*Ability to work well in a high volume, fast paced team environment
*Ability to build and environment and relationship of trust and credibility with customer/channel partners, understanding customer/channel partner needs and goal alignment, developing rapport with Key contacts.
* Ensures prompt, thorough handling of all customer/channel partner inquiries, claims, and complaints
* Understand and focus on customer/channel partner needs and offer value added solutions
* Resolves production, shipping scheduling, and/or invoicing problems of moderate complexity
* Researches status of customer/channel partner orders, returns, repairs, or replacements, providing information to the customer/channel partner on resolution
* Ability to handle multiple projects using strong time management skills and prioritizing work appropriately
* Excellent communication skills with ability to share information with internal and external customer/channel partners
* Work well in a virtual team environment
*Technical aptitude, and ability to comfortably work in Q2C product selector.
This customer/channel partner facing role requires demonstrated written and spoken “soft skills”. Customer/channel partner facing experience strongly preferred with experience with customer/channel partner relationship development. Working knowledge of bfo, Q2C, and Microsoft office is desired. Technical aptitude, with basic knowledge of SE products ( i.e. panels, breakers, starters, switchboards). Ability to work comfortably in Q2C product selector.
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.