- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Social Media Coordinator
- Los Angeles, CA
Wondros translates the complex stories of the world's most innovative organizations, companies, and individuals into dynamic content that informs the culture and inspires change.
We work internationally with partners in all fields of business
-- from humanitarian nonprofits to public financials & health institutions from universities to retail brands.
Wondros seeks a sharp writer and skilled communicator for the role of Social Media Coordinator.
Your day-to-day work will include managing conversations across social channels and communicating with partners and stakeholders about owned content.
The Social Media Coordinator will serve as the voice of our client's accounts and create authentic 1:1 engagements with a community, deliver insights around community sentiment, and drive business objectives on the daily.
- Real-time monitoring of social channels for growth and engagement through strategic engagement and activation
- Effectively managing content and communications for social media communities
- Manage the posting and scheduling of content across our clients' social accounts
- Directly engage with our client's communities on channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Social Listening for trending content, conversations, topics, events, and news
- Serve as a content calendar liaison
- Provide strategic insight regarding content performance to other members of the social media team
- Take ownership of client-facing community management documents: social media question log, social media mentions log, and articles shares document
- Work with social media team to refine community management strategy by collaborating with the client support center team
- Aid in streamlining the client approval process
- Help establish new automation processes for community management
- Work with social media team to craft new messages for community communications
- Upload and organize social media assets in Wrike and fulfill partner asset requests
- Organize assets in Google Drive to reflect real-time changes in the client-facing editorial calendar
- Input published posts into National Editorial Calendar for partner distribution
Qualified applicants will have:
- A demonstrated passion for mission-driven content
- A Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Extensive knowledge of social media best practices
- At least 2-3 years of experience in social media management or digital content creation
- Commitment to excellence
- working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- social media