- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Creative Group is looking for a savvy Social Media Specialist to work on a contract basis with one of our wonderful boutique agencies! This will be an ONSITE 3 month contract located in South Austin, and will have some flexibility to work remotely during the week and potentially convert into a full-time employee.
• Create Facebook and Instagram content calendars and ad spend budgets monthly
• Create Facebook and Instagram posts for accounts at defined cadence
• Create and deploy Facebook and Instagram ads, and optimize for objectives
• Based on established monthly budget, allocate ad spend (campaigns, promoted posts, etc.); monitor ad spend against budget
• Promote posts in Facebook ads manager as per page plan
• Conduct weekly review of all campaigns and budgets against performance metrics
• Conduct community management in an effective and timely manner for accounts, escalating unfavorable posts to content and social media director immediately
• Source stock images for social media and blogs
• Stage blogs and upload videos to Vidyard/YouTube, adhering to protocols
• As needed, proofread and/or edit for any of the accounts
• Participate in client calls as requested
• Contribute to client presentations, meetings, strategies and reports as requested
• As needed, create social media and blog strategies for new account
- 2+ years of Social Media experience
- Experience creating Social Media content
- Social media experience with Facebook, Instagram, video, organic content and paid ads.
- Ability to create organic ads and be involved in targeting
- Full understanding of writing for social media lifecycles
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply to this posting and send your resume to Bailey.Harper@creativegroup.com
- community management
- ms project
- social media
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.