- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Washington, D.C.
An exciting TCG client is looking for a highly-skilled Social Media Supervisor to stake the reigns for the social and digital needs of their clients...
• Serving as social and digital client lead, providing strategic counsel and tactical oversight
• Monitoring and analyzing digital inputs to inform strategic planning and content creation that generates results
• Supporting the creation of multi-channel content, liaising with the creative team to produce multimedia formats including graphics, video, gifs, elements for live events, etc.
• Providing strategic direction and implementation support for paid social executions across all social platforms
• Integrating an event strategy across social and executing live social events
• Bachelor’s degree
• 6-8 years of experience in digital/social media
• Deep understanding paid media/paid search
• Background using enterprise-level digital and social platforms, such as Spredfast, Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Datorama, as well as Google Analytics/AdWords certifications, familiarity with email service providers, such as Salesforce, Constant Contact, GovDelivery
• Experience with agile development and knowledge of a variety of project management methodologies; Scrum or PMP certification a plus
If you are ready to show off your social media skills, please email your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
- ms project
- social media
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.