- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $19.57 - $24.27 gross per hour
- Northumberland County
Reed Social Care are currently working with a local NHS Trust to recruit four Social Workers with experience in Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) to join one of two teams in their Children's Services.
One team is a generic Children's Mental Health team while the other is a Neuro Developmental team. Both of these roles require experience of:
- Multi-agency working
- Therapeutic experience
The neuro-developmental team also requires experience of:
- Working with ADHD
- Experience and understanding of neurodevelopmental assessments
For further enquiries please contact Alex Beese at or on
Applicants must have a qualification in Social Work to degree level or equivalent (e.g BSc, BA, MA, CQSW, DipSW) and be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Your own dedicated consultant, an honest service with excellent aftercare, including on-site service reviews
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs nationwide
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- £250 referral bonus - if you aren't interested, maybe you know someone who is?
- £250 if you bring your own job to Reed
- Access to your own Continued Professional Development fund
Reed Social Care recruit for Social Workers, Senior Social Workers, Advanced Practitioners, Senior Practitioners, Assistant Team Managers, Team Managers, Service Managers, Independent Reviewing Officers, Best Interest Assessors, Form F Assessors in the North East. We currently work with a number of independent companies and the following authorities in the North East: Middlesbrough Council, Stockton Council, Redcar & Cleveland Council, Hartlepool Council, Darlington Council, Durham County Council, Sunderland City Council, Newcastle City Council, Gateshead Council, South Tyneside Council, North Tyneside Council and Northumberland County Council