- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- St. Louis
We Are Hiring
Software Developer Sr- Performance Test Automation
4240 Duncan Ave
Have you heard? Ascension Technologies, one of the largest healthcare information technology services in the country, is making a shift in their IT space!
Join the IT revolution with us as we turn our attention from technology that supports our national health system to developing, deploying, and driving technology that will change the face of healthcare.
If you enjoy creating something new, dreaming big, and have a passion for your expertise we encourage you to apply!
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care.
We believe you should be a tech founder not a fixer
- that's how we do tech at Ascension technologies.
Where You Will Work
Flourish at Cortex; the region's largest innovation campus.
Located in the heart of St.
Louis, Cortex is a nationally recognized innovation hub that supports all technology sectors.
As such, Ascension joins this community to help you thrive.
Enjoy great food, gourmet coffee, gym, and a variety of workspaces and recreational activities to spark your creativity.
With such a strong network of tech professionals in the area, you'll have plenty of opportunity to make connections and exchange ideas!
What You Will Do
Represent the QA team within an agile scrum team responsible for development and maintenance story automation & performance testing.
Embrace and contribute to our DevOps model in delivering solutions to our customers.
- Use Agile engineering practices and various software development technologies to rapidly develop creative, high quality and efficient solutions that enhance Ascension's technology stack Deliver product visualization based on input from Design Lead and Product Manager Collaborate with other team members to translate business requirements into user stories
- Write code and perf.
test scripts, and continuously deliver new / improved product functionality in an agile approach.
- Implement capabilities for automated test & upgrades
- Create appropriate documentation as defined by the agile approach
- Communicate with internal IT teams to resolve technical dependencies during implementation Build Ascension's brand in the technology community.
- You have an good understanding of performance test practices and analysis techniques
- You've created good performance test automation scripts (jmeter, ALM PC LoadRunner or other tools) with different protocols (Web Winsock, ODBC etc) and integrated with Continuous integration (Jenkins)
- You have a solid grasp of Java, JUnit, C, Databases, APIs (REST/SOAP) .
- Execute performance test scripts during the sprint to verify acceptance criteria is met.
- Work directly with developers and business analysts to resolve issues found during testing.
Create defects during testing and track them through re-testing to closure.
- Knowledge of GitHub and other source code management tools.
Familiarity with Mobile & cross browser testing concepts
- Experience in software development & test automation & performance testing experience
- Experience continuous integration and deployment
- Experience in test-driven development, and automated testing frameworks.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- B.S in Computer Science, M.S.
in Computer Science, or a related technical discipline preferred
- 1 year of experience required.
- 7+ years of professional software development experience in an Agile environment preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
Please click the link below for more information.
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.
Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
-Verify (link to E-verify site)