- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18,000.00 - $30,000.00 unpaid work
- San Jose
You will be part of a dynamic cloud platform engineering team, and will be responsible for:
◦ Design and developing Cloud/ SaaS Applications & Deployment on Public Cloud e.g AWS, Azure
◦ Development & Deployment of Platform Services, Web App services in production SaaS environment
◦ CI/CD of cloud infrastructure and platform services used by security applications
◦ Monitoring, trouble-shooting, maintenance of highly-available cloud platform
◦ BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering experience.
◦ Programming & Service Development Experience with Go and/or Java
◦ Excellent communications skills, proficient in verbal and written English.
◦ Application Development experience with Vagrant, Docker, & Kubernetes
◦ Experience with public cloud platforms (preferably AWS)
◦ CI/CD automation using Jenkins and Jenkins plugins
◦ Experience with configuration and deployment tools e.g. Terraform, Ansible
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.