- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Diego
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age and this is where you come in. The Snapdragon LLVM ARM team is looking for QA/Validation engineers to join their fast-paced development team. The engineer will be taking ownership of all development infrastructure for LLVM CPU team and supporting ARM compiler toolchain developers to enable them to validate their changes to the toolchain. In addition, the engineer will be part of the team setting up necessary automation for build, testing/validation and release of the Snapdragon LLVM ARM toolchain. All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company. Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 1+ years experience with Programming Language such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc. Preferred Qualifications 1+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Proficiency in scripting languages: One shell scripting (bash/sh) language + Python or Perl
- Unix/Linux system
- Unix utilities and tools such as cmake, make, sed, awk, gcc (usage experience, not internal knowledge)
- Experience setting up Android devices (bringup, connectivity and automation setup)
- Experience with Windows development and automation tools such as Visual Studio, MinGW environment
- Revision control tools such as GIT.
- Familiarity with databases such as MySQL is a plus
- Additional skills in HTML/CGI Web programming, creating web page GUI are helpful.
About the company