- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
R0038975 Can you bring the ideas, energy, and dedication needed to reach and engage the next 100m ebay users? ebay Seattle is looking for a very talented and motivated software engineers to join its Marketing Tech Team. The Marketing Tech Team is responsible for the world class platforms and algorithms powering all of ebay's outbound traffic, advertising, and its affiliatte program. You will be responsible for designing, developing, integrating, and maintaining features for the Marketing Technology platforms, specifically the Audience Platform for audience management and user segmentation. This is an exciting and business critical role given Marketing Tech's importance to eBay.
- BS/MS in computer science or related field.
- 8+ years of application development/programming experience, preferably in Java/Scala. Sound understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Skills and experience in big data technologies is a PLUS for this role, preferably Spark, Flink, Beam Hadoop/HDFS, Hive, Kafka, etc.
- Solid understanding of web services and distributed systems. Web UI experience is a plus.
- Skills and experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Istio etc.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, QA and Operations teams to develop and support strategic and tactical solutions
- Designing and developing application features based on a rapidly changing business strategy and new partner API enhancements
- Focusing on scaling and enhancing the existing platform with maintainability in mind.
- Rapidly prototype new features and then productionalize them in a more hardened Production environment
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to autonomously manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- 1+ year of experience with application development in a rapid iteration/agile software development team.
- Good communication skills, and the ability to work individually and independently, within a team, and across teams.
- The ability to independently design, code and test major features, as well as collaborate with other team members to deliver complex applications.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at . We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
About the company