- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
May 4, 2020
Have an account? Sign in. If you're an experienced Software Engineer with terrific knowledge of design and user experience, there's an exciting opportunity for you to check out at Robert Half Technology. As a part of a hard working and deeply passionate team, you will play a pivotal role as the Software Engineer in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems. A long-term temporary role, this Software Engineer opportunity will be located in the Ashburn, Virginia area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Champion top programming practices and standards
- Sit closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
- Create and bring about back end and front end components and services
- Create high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
- Analyze new technologies and design prototypes for continuing improvements
- Supplement solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Solid grasp of relational database management systems
- REST API experience preferred
- Deep understanding of spring framework
- Proven knowledge of Angular JS
- SQL experience
- HTML experience required
- Web application frameworks experience
- Prior work with API design
- Personal experience with the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of authored code
- Software engineering experience
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
About the company