- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Data Scientist- Internship
Job Type: Full Time
Location: New York/NJ
- Current enrollment in college or university working towards a bachelor’s degree with a stem major
- Perform tasks that enable learning the semantics of data (images, video, text, audio, and other modalities).
- Fluency in modeling languages such as Python or R.
- Fluency in a low-level language such as Java or C++.
- Experience with data wrangling and analysis is preferred
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to convey rigorous mathematical concepts and considerations to non-experts.
- Ability to distill problem definitions, models, and constraints from informal business requirements; and to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives.
- Experience with visualization of data.
- Will prefer one refereed academic publication in these areas.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-