- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Chevy Chase
Derex Technologies Inc specializes in providing IT consulting, staffing solutions and software services. Globally headquartered in Harrison New Jersey since 1996 Derex delivers the highest quality technology professionals and an array of customized IT talent solutions designed to improve productivity and drive results to global clients throughout North America.
With over two decades of unparalleled experience, Derex provides supports to its clientele, across such industries as Systems Integration, Banking and Finance, Telecommunications, Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences, Energy, Healthcare, Technology, Transportation, and local and federal Government agencies.
• Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer software.
• Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
• Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
• Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
• Modify existing software to correct errors and develop new solutions.
• Expertise in ASP.Net MVC 4 Framework
• Good understanding of .Net 4.5, WCF
• Experience working with REST and SOAP Web services
• Should have experience in Design Patterns such as Dependency injection, Singleton.
• Experience writing Unit Test cases for code coverage
• Experience working with AngularJs.
• Experience making Ajax calls from client to reverse proxy that are directed to app tier.
• Work as a member of an Agile team with assigned .net deliverables, utilizing TFS and meeting code quality standards.
Bachelors degree in computer science or a closely related field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.