- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Comau LLC is now creating a new team focused on Digital Manufacturing. For this reason we are looking for a Software Engineer, passionate for Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics, Cloud, IoT technologies willing to challenge him/herself with the next generation of intelligent machines that will drive the digital revolution.
Take ownership. Are you ready for a challenge?
In this role the ideal candidate will act as a network and think innovatively while executing the following responsibilities:
- Develop software for IoT, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applications
- Integrate hardware/sensors and develop software to manage IoT/Industry 4.0 applications
- Configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle
- Collaborate/coordinate the work with start-ups and other digital companies
- Direct research on emerging trends//solutions/standards in Automation and IoT/Industry 4.0
- Work in strict collaboration with universities and students
- Other duties as required
Reports to: Head of Digital Product Management
This role is best suited for a candidate that possess the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical fields
- Experience in programming in one or more of these languages: Java, Python, C, C++, C#, Lua, etc
- Expertise in code debugging, knowledge of algorithms and the ability to understand and integrate state of the art libraries and frameworks into your work are important skills we value
- Best practices of code development: testing, reviews and design documentation
- Knowloedge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical fields
- 3 or more years of work experience in similar field
- Robotics and Industrial Automation knowledge/experience
- Experience with CUDA, cuDNN — and GP-GPU programming
- Advanced skill levels with deep learning and machine learing algorithms, open-source frameworks (e.g Caffe, Torch, TensorFlow, JetPack) and applications
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Matlab, is highly desirable
- Experience with Big Data and Cloud concepts and tools (e.g. Hadoop, MapReduce, Impala, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Matlab
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Contributing to open source projects
Let’s Connect. A Global Spirit, a Local Presence.
Let’s Work. A history rooted in excellence, a future driven by innovation.
Let’s Innovate. We believe that innovation drives the industry towards excellence.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
About the company
FCA designs, engineers, manufactures, distributes and sells vehicles under the Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Ram brands as well as luxury cars under the Ferrari and Maserati brands. FCA also operates in the components sector, through Magneti Marelli and Teksid, and in the production systems sector, through Comau and in after-sales services and products under the Mopar brand name.