- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
URGENT!!!! NEED TO FILL POSITION ASAP!!!!
Need Developers that have NPM package creation and management experience.
Were looking for a very motivated individual to work on our Software Development teams that is responsible for managing complex application and project dependencies.
• Create and maintain custom application solutions built in .NET and SQL
• Build and Maintain relationships with appropriate System Stakeholders to continuously improve the speed and quality of applications and services
• Convert csproj references to nuget packages references
• Partner with Subject Matter Experts to complete system requirements, technical specifications and process documentation for assigned projects
• Helps to develop and ensure adherence to published system architectural decisions and development standards
• Multi-task across several ongoing projects and daily duties of varying priorities as required
• Provide input into each phase of the SDLC as required
• May lead and direct the work of others
Email me direct email@example.com
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or MIS related area required
• 5-7 years experience with C#, .Net Framework (ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server) required
• 5+ years experience publishing NuGet packages for external team consumption required
• Experience using modern development tools and technology preferred (React, Angular, Docker, etc.) required
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC required
• Experience designing and developing WCF and RESTful webservices in a Service Oriented Architecture required
• Experience with Entity Framework required
• Experience with Git source control required
• Experience with TFS / Azure DevOps (fka VSTS) in utilizing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI / CD) required
• Experience with Powershell required
• Experience with Unit tests required
• Azure Cloud Experience with PaaS Websites and SQL Databases preferred
• Knowledge of different software delivery methodologies
• Knowledge of OOP Principles and Design Patterns
• Experience maintaining and prioritizing a system backlog
• Detailed-oriented with a proven history as a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
• Ability to make good judgements, decisions, negotiate and problem solve
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to present ideas in user friendly language
• Outstanding organizational and effective time management skills
• Results Oriented
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.