- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Colorado Springs
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
The Engineering & Sciences (E&S) organization pushes the boundaries of innovation, redefines engineering capabilities, and drives advances in various sciences. Our team is chartered with providing the skills, innovative technologies to develop, design, produce and sustain optimized product lines across the sector while providing a decisive advantage to the warfighter. Come be a part of our mission!
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) is looking for you to join our team as a Software Integrator based out of Colorado Springs.
The candidate will report to the Integration/Automation Lead within the Cyber Hardened Mission Suites Product Team.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing automation scripts to install C2BMC mission software.
- Identify and create containers for C2BMC components.
- Create, configure and monitor virtual machines for C2BMC software integration purposes.
- Assist with troubleshooting any operational issues related to the above capabilities.
- Working with developers and system engineers to understand the capabilities/operation of C2BMC applications and products to support identification and troubleshooting of potential problems found during integration.
Occasional travel will be required for this position including support to installation and checkout at customer sites (including OCONUS).
- Experience creating automated software deployments using Ansible
- System administration on Redhat Linux, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 (including Active Directory and DNS)
- Powershell and Bash/Korn scripting
- Using Git Version Control System
- Active Secret clearance
- Hands on Product Integration experience with complex DoD software systems.
- Domain expertise in the user interface, Warfighter interaction, and C2BMC concept of operations - Experience installing, configuring and optimizing virtual machines
- Experience with software containers (Docker, Kubrenetes, OpenShift)
- Experience integrating complex applications on Windows, and Unix/Linux
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word).
- Hands on experience with DoD integration processes, Agile and DevOps methodologies and automated test tools.
- Candidate should have strong communication skills, must be able to work effectively and cooperatively with people within and external to the program.
- A working knowledge of C2BMC, as well as experience with other MDA elements/components (e.g., Aegis, Patriot, GMD, THAAD), message formats (e.g., TADIL-J), and off-the-shelf statistical analysis packages is strongly desired.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.