- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description: Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Colorado? Then join our Raytheon Technologies team of smart people solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our facility in Aurora, CO offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Raytheon Technologies! Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
Raytheon Technologies is seeking a Software Systems Test Engineer for programs in our C2, Space and Intelligence Solutions mission area in Aurora, Colorado.
As a Software Systems Test Engineeryour duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Support the planning and conduct of Test activities; define test plans and sequences relative to complex software and hardware subsystems and resolves identified conflicting issues.
- Participate in a complex testing program; establish methods and techniques, plan tests, develop test requirements, write test procedures and reports, and conduct tests utilizing comprehensive knowledge of these complex subsystems.
- Participate in integration and test readiness reviews, design reviews, and audits of integration and test programs and facilities.
- Utilize broad knowledge in test engineering and apply understanding of principles of related engineering and software technology to ensure test validity and integrity.
- Lead teams in conducting tests, which include collaborating with others in establishing language, database, and computer simulation requirements and configuration management techniques.
Clearance Requirement: Must be a US Citizens with a TS/SCI
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus up to $40K for a candidate with a current TS/SCI that can be verified and hired at Raytheon Technologies.
- Bachelor degree and at least 2+ years demonstrated related engineering experience with proven track record.
- Must have a currently TS/SCI clearance
- Test engineering experience on a software development contract
- Experience preparing and executing Test procedures
- Experience with test script or automation development
- Experience utilizing discrepancy report systems
- Enthusiastic & energetic performer able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, & high visibility environment
- Self-motivated and capable of performing tasks with minimal oversight
- Experience with systems engineering principles and activities
- Experience working in a Satellite Ground System development or operations environment
- Experience with ground station satellite domains (command and telemetry, flight dynamics or mission planning)
- Test Automation (Eggplant, Cucumber, Gherkin)
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
#ColoradoJobs Business Unit Profile: Raytheon Technologies delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. RIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.Business: Intelligence, Information&Svcs
Relocation Eligible: Yes
Talent Area: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Technology, General Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Test Engineering
Type Of Job: Full Time
Job Function: Engineering & Sciences
Clearance Type: TS/SCI - Current
U.S. FLSA Classification: Exempt
About the company